Cocotine Middle Eastern Omelettes are livened up with delicious spices to offer gourmet world cuisine dishes to your guests!
Oeufs de France
2,5kg or 10kg
- Plunge the noodles into the simmering salted water.
- Turn off the heat and leave to swell for about 4 minutes.
- Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
- Mix the lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the Cocotine Oriental Omelette and mix well, cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for approx. 30 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a wok or large frying pan and stir in the Oriental omelette in portions for approx. 2 minutes.
- Sauté the onions and carrots for approx. 5 min, add the snow peas and sprouts and cook for another 2 min.
- Add stock, bring to the boil and season. Add the noodles, mix well and heat through.