Soft-boiled Eggs | Cocotine
Discover Cocotine’s delicious soft-boiled eggs in pre-cut shells. The perfect preparation for a runny yolk. Rediscover a classic from your childhood with this product made from French eggs!Download the technical sheet
Real soft-boiled eggs in their shells!
Delicately pre-cut shells make them easy to eat, with runny, creamy yolks.
Oeufs de France
Box of 30 eggs
Soft-boiled eggs and potato waffle soldiers with a roquefort cream sauce
- Peel, rinse and dry the potatoes before grating them finely.
- Melt the butter, then blend in the flour and eggs.
- Add the grated cheese, some herbs and the potatoes, then mix to an even consistency.
- Season. Preheat the waffle iron. Lightly oil the grill sheets and cook for 10 minutes (depending on the appliance).
- During that time, reheat the Cocotine Soft-boiled Eggs and serve warm or hot.